AUGUST 29, 2015
VIP Session: Noon – 5pm
Regular Session: 2pm – 5pm
Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
Bottoms Up, Bacon Down
Last Year’s Festival was a huge hit but it was JUST THE BEGINNING. Woodbridge’s Porkiest Playtime Returns and this time it will be even better. The ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza comes complete with the best craft beers for your tasting pleasure… and of course the food of the Gods: BACON.
• Guests enjoy a souvenir glass plus 75+ of their favorite international beers and wines.
• VIP Beer and Bacon Admission will host over 10 restaurant tasting stations featuring the BEST restaurants in the DC Metro area. They will be on-hand vying for the $500 Best Bacon Dish Prize. (VIP Beer & Bacon Session food tastings included, regular beer tasting session food is ala carte.)
• 2 tons of gourmet bacons will be griddled on-site (until 3pm).
• The Main Stage will host live music all day.
• A Butchering 101 Class will be hosted on the Main Stage!
• All of this plus fun foodie exhibits and so much more!
• Less Tickets. Last year the VIP session SOLD OUT. It will do so even quicker this year – because, in order to make the event more pleasant we’ve reduced the number of total tickets sold by almost 500 tickets. What this means is that there are less tickets that will be available. We are sorry that some people will be left out – but it will be better for the event overall and it won’t be so cramped.
• More Bacon. We’ve increased our samples from all the participating restaurants.
• The VIP Beer and Bacon Session will host more specialty beers and drinks than last year.