The Great Big Bacon Picnic
Created by a group of people who love bacon, the event is an indoor/outdoor gourmet celebration of the most amazing food item ever created – bacon! Over 100 chefs, restaurants, food trucks, brew masters, mixologists, and culinary experts from all over NYC will be serving you inspired bite-sized bacon dishes and the best in craft beers and specialty cocktails.
When is the Picnic?
Our event takes place on Saturday May 16, 2015 and Sunday May 17, 2015.
We are featuring three different sessions:
• Saturday Afternoon 12:00pm – 2:30pm with VIP access from 11:00am
• Saturday Night 6:30pm – 9:00pm with VIP access from 5:30pm
• Sunday Afternoon 12:00pm – 2:30pm with VIP access from 11:00am
Where’s the Picnic?
We’ve chosen the incredibly vibrant neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn and will be using The Old Pfizer Factory and it’s spacious parking lot to host this event. It is a very short cab ride from Manhattan, 2 blocks away from the JMZ line, and the G train is right on the corner.
Does the event support a local charity?
Absolutely! 10% of net proceeds will be donated. We are strong believers in giving back to the community and supporting local suppliers and famers who focus on sustainable and organic practices. We will announce our charity partners shortly.
What does my ticket get me?
A General Admission ticket will get you all of the following:
• Eat all that you want until you are stuffed!
• Drink all that you want – without becoming too obnoxious!
• Chat with some of NYC’s top chefs.
• Take home free goodies from some of our sponsors.
Early Entry tickets will get you all of the above, plus:
• Enter 30 mins. before General Admission guests.
• Private bar
• Seating Area
VIP ticket holders will get you all of the above, plus:
• Enter a full hour before General Admission guests
• Private Lounges
• Top-Shelf private bars
• Exclusive Tastings
• Exclusive Access to Chefs
• Free Parking
• VIP Gift Bag
Can I bring my kids?
Not unless they are 21 – sorry this is an adult event.