We are featuring three different sessions:
• Saturday 9/24 Brunch 12:00pm – 2:30pm with VIP access from 11:00am
• Saturday 9/24 Happy Hour 5:30pm – 8:00pm with VIP access from 4:30pm
• Sunday 9/25 Brunch 1:00pm – 3:30pm with VIP access from 12:00pm
We chose the incredibly vibrant neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn and set up at The Old Pfizer Factory – 630 Flushing Avenue and it’s spacious parking lot to host this event. It’s a very short cab ride from Manhattan (just over the Williamsburg Bridge), 2 blocks away from the J or M trains, and the G train is right on the corner (Union Sq. L train to Lorimer, transfer to G is only 16 mins). If you are driving – VIP parking will be at the Pfizer building, there’s ample street parking, and there’s a lot at Throop Ave between Ellery & Hopkins Streets a block away.
A General Admission ticket will got you all of the following:
• Eat UNLIMITED bacon-filled delicacies until you are stuffed. (62 delicious options last year!)
• Feast at the Bacon Bar, with piles of the luscious stuff in its pure form to be visited again and again! (9 different flavors to choose from last year!)
• Enjoy copious Local Craft Spirits & Craft Beers – without becoming too obnoxious (34 amazing varieties last year!).
• Chat with some of NYC’s top chefs.
• Fun filled time with live music, games, free goodies from some of our sponsors
Early Entry tickets will get you all of the above, plus:
• Get in 30 mins. before General Admission guests
• Private indoor and outdoor bars
• Private indoor and outdoor seating areas
VIP ticket holders will got you all of the above, plus:
• Enter a full hour before General Admission guests
• Private Lounges
• Top-Shelf Private Bars
• Exclusive Tastings
• Exclusive Access to Chefs
• FREE Festival Tee Shirt
• FREE Parking
• VIP Swag Bag
Please visit www.GreatBigBacon.com for more information.