Bacon Muddy Buddies
Muddy buddies. Puppy chow. Heaven in the form of chocolate, sugar and cereal. Whatever you call it, no party is complete without a bowl of this sweet deliciousness. We took this classic snack and gave it an adult twist by adding candied, vodka-infused bacon (we used Heritage Distilling Company’s bacon flavored vodka). Then we wrapped it in even more bacon! Containing chocolate, bacon and vodka, this treat is welcome anywhere.
2 lbs. vodka-infused candied bacon (3/4 cup chopped into small pieces)
¾ cup Nutella
¾ cup chocolate chips
4 cups Chex cereal
1. In a double boiler, melt the marshmallows, chocolate chips and Nutella. Stir to combine.
2. Stir in the chopped bacon and Chex mix.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased 9in x 9in pan and allow to cool until firm.
4. Cut into about sixteen bars.
5. Wrap each bar in a slice of candied bacon.
6. Share with friends or indulge alone.