Bacon Pro American Classic BLT
As true bacon lovers, we don’t like to waste time when it comes to preparing and eating bacon. We want the most bacon possible and we want it fast. Thankfully the bacon geniuses over at Bacon Pro figured out how to make our dreams come true in a microwave oven. Their unique one-of-a-kind bacon cooker allows you to cook more bacon in less time with less work than any other cooking method. This bacon bad boy can cook 20 or more slices of bacon at once! They even have a Cook-time Calculator to help you determine how long to cook those 20 slices for.
Take a look at this video on “How To Make Perfect Bacon In the Microwave on a Bacon Pro”
With the ability to cook so much bacon at once, it’s hard to decide which bacon recipe you’d want to make with all that meaty, salty bacon. Chances are, if you made a huge batch of gourmet bacon, you’ll probably want to enjoy the true taste of that bacon. With all of the awesome bacon recipes out there, we still believe that a classic BLT is the best way to enjoy the flavors of bacon. This Bacon Pro American Classic BLT recipe is a whiz to make and is packed with bacon’s umami flavor. The Bacon Pro bacon cooker will have you enjoying perfect BLTs quicker than you can say “you had me at bacon.” It also saves on clean-up time, so you can serve this great American classic without all of the hassle. Order your Bacon Pro Bacon Cooker today!
- 18 slices of bacon
- 12 slices of white bread
- 12 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 12 slices of vine ripened tomatoes
- 12 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Course black pepper
- Cook the bacon on the Bacon Pro bacon cooker until crisp. This will take about 10-13 minutes depending on the thickness of your bacon and the wattage of your microwave.
- While that is cooking, you can lightly toast the 12 slices of bread if you desire. Some enjoy the texture and flavor of the bacon more when the bread is not toasted. Spread about 1 tablespoon of mayo on each slice of toast.
- Layer 6 of the pieces of toast with 1 leaf of lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, black pepper to taste, 3 slices of bacon (doubled over just like it comes off the Bacon Pro), and 1 more leaf of lettuce on top of the bacon. Top each sandwich with one of the remaining 6 pieces of toast.
- There you have it! In just about 15 minutes, you have 6 delicious, bacon-loaded BLT\'s ready to eat. Share them with your family or keep them all for yourself, we don\'t judge when it comes to the undeniable taste of bacon.
From the World of Sweet, Sweet Bacon.
Tags: american, bacon, bacon cooker, bacon pro, blt, classic, lettuce, mayo, mayonnaise, microwave, sandwich, tomato
This post was written by Boss Hog