Bacon Jams S’mores
This recipe is from TheBaconJams.com. If you’re wondering what Bacon Jams are, we’re glad you’re here! Because as a bacon fan, Bacon Jams are an essential item in your kitchen. Available in 3 different varieties, Bacon Jams are delicious spreads made with real bacon that can be used in an endless variety of ways. Incorporate them into burgers, sandwiches, pasta dishes, potato dishes, breakfast dishes and dessert recipes like these Bacon Jams S’mores. The sweetness of the All Original Bacon Jams compliments the sweetness of the traditional s’mores recipe. After one bite of this awesome dessert, you’ll call them S’mmmmmmmores! You can make this dessert at home or on a camping trip. Bacon Jams are so easy to take on a camping trip and for adding bacon to your campfire meals. Stock up on Bacon Jams here.
From The World of Sweet, Sweet Bacon.
- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 graham cracker, split into 2 halves
- 0.5 oz. of dark chocolate
- 0.5 oz. ¬†*The Bacon Jams All Original*
- Toast your \'mallow until golden brown. You can do this over a traditional campfire, gas stove, or in a broiler or toaster oven.
- Apply the All Original Bacon Jam to the piece of graham cracker that will make the bottom of your dessert sandwich and the chocolate on top of the other half.
- Place your toasted marshmallow on top of the bacon jam with the ‚Äúlid‚Äù chocolate side down. Smoosh down and enjoy, just don\'t burn your tongue. Now go back and make some more.
Tags: bacon, camping, Chocolate, dessert, graham cracker, jam, jams, marshmallow, recipe, s'mores
This post was written by Mr. B.