Bacon Guacamole Sausage Burger
This recipe is from Hormel.com. These bacon guacamole sausage burgers are THE perfect Super Bowl Sunday recipe! Stuffing the burgers with guacamole delivers the “wow” factor to your burger game. And the sausage patty is a porktastic twist on a traditional beef burger. Made with Wholly guacamole, these burgers are easy to make. Add your favorite bacon, cheese, buns and condiments and you’ve got a game day burger that is sure to impress! This recipe is from Hormel Black Label Bacon. To see more bacony good recipes, go to Hormel.com or visit them on Facebook and Twitter.
- 6 slices Pecanwood bacon
- ¬Ω cup guacamole dip
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Salsa, if desired
- Prepare grill for high heat.
- Prepare bacon according to package directions; drain. Crumble bacon. Stir crumbled bacon into guacamole dip.
- Shape sausage into 8 thin patties. Top 4 patties with bacon mixture; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- Place burgers on grill. Grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Fill buns with burgers. Serve with salsa, if desired.
From the World of Sweet, Sweet Bacon
Tags: bacon, buns, burger, guacamole, hamburger, hormel, italian sausage, pecanwood, sausage, stuffed, stuffed burger, wholly guacamole
This post was written by Mr. B.