Bacon Peanut Butter Burger
Looking for an unusual burger recipe to serve your guests at your Super Bowl Sunday party? Look no further! This Bacon Peanut Butter Burger recipe from Hormel is just the thing you need to pique your guest’s curiosity and taste buds. While it might sound too weird at first, peanut butter is actually the perfect complement to bacon and burgers! It’s creamy texture and slightly sweet flavor counterbalances bacon’s salty crispiness. So celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with these delicious burgers. We suggest using black pepper bacon on these burgers but feel free to substitute your favorite kind. This recipe is from Hormel Bacon, be sure to check out their site for more amazing recipes!
- 1 pack Black Pepper bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, sliced, if desired
- 3/4 cup SKIPPY¬Æ creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole wheat buns, toasted
- 1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. In large bowl, combine ground beef, salt and pepper.
- 3. Form beef into 4 patties and grill to desired doneness.
- 4. Top burger patties with 2 slices cheddar cheese, if desired.
- 5. In microwave oven, warm peanut butter 30 seconds.
- 6. Place burger patty on bun. Spread warmed peanut butter on top of patty generously.
- 7. Top with 2 to 4 slices bacon and add burger bun.
From the world of sweet, sweet bacon.
Tags: bacon, barbecue, BBQ, burger, football, game day, hormel, Jiffy, peanut butter, recipe, Super Bowl, tailgating
This post was written by Bacon Babe