Coo Coo for Cocoa Caramel Bacon Puffs
These Cocoa Caramel Bacon Puffs are the ULTIMATE Salty and Sweet bacon treats. You won’t be able to keep your sticky fingers off of these.
Coo Coo for Cocoa Caramel Bacon Puffs Ingredients
1/2 cup bacon, cooked, chopped
4 cups Cocoa Puffs® cereal
40 large Marshmallows
3 Tbsp. of butter
3 cups of caramel corn
1. Cook the bacon and chop it up into pieces, they can be large or small, it’s up to you.
2. In a large bowl, microwave butter and marshmallows for about a minute, until the marshmallows get big and puffy. Mix well.
3. Stir in Cocoa Puffs® cereal and caramel corn.
4. Transfer to a greased 9×13 dish and smooth out. Let them cool, then cut into squares.
5. For extra fun, drizzle with milk chocolate and white chocolate.
Tags: bacon, caramel, caramel corn, caramel popcorn, cereal, cereal bar, cocoa puffs, gooey, marshmallow, popcorn, rice crispy treat, treats
This post was written by Piggy Piggy Princess