Tony Roma’s Steakhouse Burger
Tony Roma’s is synonymous with ribs, but did you know that they craft a pretty wicked bacon burger? We’re thrilled to share the recipe for their Steakhouse Burger with our fans. Made with rosemary bacon, Havarti cheese, and a red wine reduction sauce that you have to taste to believe, it’s no surprise that this gourmet burger comes from a restaurant serving up the tastiest steaks, ribs and burgers in America.
Tony Roma’s is a full service, casual dining family restaurant where you can find premier BBQ ribs and steaks in locations across the world. With over 150 family restaurant locations on six continents, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names in the industry. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
8 oz. Beef Patty (1)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Red Wine Reduction Sauce
2 Slices Havarti Cheese
2 Slices Rosemary Bacon
1 Brioche Burger Bun
1 Tomato Slice
3 Pickle Chips
Serve with Red Wine Reduction Sauce for dipping
To Make Rosemary Bacon:
1. Lay Bacon onto a baking sheet
2. Evenly sprinkle dried Rosemary over bacon strips
3. Bake at 350° F for 8-10 minutes until crispy.
To Make Red Wine Reduction Sauce
1. Combine Water, Demi-glace concentrate and Red Wine in a stockpot.
2. Mix well and simmer over low heat until reduces by ¼.
To Assemble the Burger:
1. Season burger patty to taste, place onto the grill and top with Worcestershire sauce. Grill for 2 minutes
2. Flip burger and top with Red Wine Reduction Sauce.
3. Top with Havarti cheese and grill until desired temperature.
4. Top burger with rosemary bacon. Remove from grill.
5. Toast bun and place bottom of bun onto your plate. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato slice and pickle chips.
6. Place burger on top of other ingredients and top with bun top.
Tags: bacon, bacon burger, burger, cheeseburger, recipe, resaurant, steakhouse, tony roma's
This post was written by Mr. B.