When it comes to sweets and treats, we’re fan of all the holiday classics, but sometimes we feel they could use a little upgrade. And when we say upgrade, we really me “add bacon”. This salty-sweet twist on the Holiday classic, Peppermint Bark, is gunna be the new favorite treat amongst all of your family and friends!
1 bag Milk Chocolate melting candies
1 bag Peanut Butter Chocolate Melting Candies
1 Jumbo Bacon Candy Cane
1. Chop up your bacon candy canes into small pieces (you can also use a food processor) and set aside.
1. Melt milk chocolate candies in a bowl over a boiling pot of water. Once chocolate is completely melted, pour into a non-greased baking pan. Place pan in the refrigerator to harden while you complete the next step.
2. Melt the peanut butter chocolate the same way as the milk chocolate. Take the pan out of the fridge and pour the peanut butter chocolate on top of the milk chocolate.
3. While the top layer is still warm, sprinkle the chopped bacon candy cane over the peanut butter chocolate. Use as much candy cane as you’d like. Place pan back in the refrigerator to chill.
4. Once your bark is cooled, take it out of the refrigerator and brake it up into pieces. Make a few batches and give it away as a holiday gift!
This post was written by Piggy Piggy Princess