As you all know, Destination America’s new series, United States of Bacon has partnered up with Bacon Freak and Bacon Today. And even better, there is a Giveaway! Do you want a gift card to purchase delicious bacon items on the largest online Bacon Super store? Well, read the rules below to see how you can get in on the action.
December 30, 2012
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. SPONSORED BY DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS, LLC. TWITTER IS NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”) WHO ARE REGISTERED MEMBERS OF TWITTER AND AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are registered members of Twitter and 18 years of age as of December 30, 2012. Employees, officers and directors of Discovery Communications, LLC (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. CONTEST ENTRY DATES: The @DestAmerica #USofBaconSweeps Bacon Freak Gift Card Giveaway (“Contest”) will run from 8:00 PM ET, Sunday, December 30, 2012 until 10:00 AM ET, Monday, December 31, 2012.
3. CONTEST ENTRY DETAILS: To enter the Contest, visit http://www.twitter.com/DestAmerica (the “Website”). During the contest period, entrants must Tweet a message to @DestAmerica telling us why you love Bacon with the hashtag #USofBaconSweeps.
4. CONTEST PRIZES: Throughout the Contest period, Sponsor will award five (5) Grand Prizes : (1) Bacon Freak Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $25.00. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
5. GENERAL: All taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are sole responsibility of winners. Grand Prize Winners will be notified by email, phone, Twitter post, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Contest; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Contest or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to the use of his or her name, twitter account and/or photograph for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and within www.discovery.com, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or for any human, typographical, printing or other error relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest, processing of entries; the announcement of the prize or in any Contest-related materials, [b] failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; [c] late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [d] damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer or the contents thereof; [e] any condition caused by events that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or [f] any damage to prizes during shipping or delivery. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder and/or proof of employment by a cable or satellite operator. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Web Site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the Web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at an authorized web site address. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the
Tags: bacon, bacon sandwiches, bacon series, bacon show, big bacon, Chef Todd, Destination America, Discovery Channel, United States of Bacon, US of Bacon
This post was written by bacontodayadmin