Premium Bacon Mac & Cheese from Pizza Hut

September 8, 2008 12:01 pm Published by 11 Comments

Pizza Hut has recently introduced their “Premium Bacon Mac ‘N Cheese” meal. From the photograph it looks like it might not be half bad and Pizza Hut claims it feeds 4 people and comes with 5 breadsticks. For $12.99 we might just have to give this one a try.

Anyone out there tried Pizza Hut’s Bacon Macaroni & Cheese yet?

UPDATE: Read a review of Pizza Hut’s Premium Bacon Macaroni & Cheese at the Lords of Bacon blog!

Tags: ,

This post was written by bacontodayadmin

• Glen says:

Pizza Hut lost the pizza wars in my home town and closed up shop a few months ago.

• Mello Yellow says:

This ish is the bomb diggity.

• Bacon Chris says:

Bacon Jason and I tried this out. It was pretty good, but it needed more bacon. The sprinkle the pizza bacon on top of the dish. We added some extra bacon to it and that made it much better. Also the huge chunks of bacon they show in the pictures are actually more like bacon bits in real life. All in all it was a decent meal for what it is, mac n cheese home delivery. You can read about it here http://lordsofbacon.com/2008/09/pimp-my-pasta.html

• Mike says:

Bacon Chris – Glad to hear you tried the mac ‘n cheese, sorry it was a bit of a disappointment. Great blog, too! Way to keep the bacon alive.

Glen – Sorry to hear about the Pizza Hut closure. I guess you’ll just have to move to another town that still has a Pizza Hut so you can get the bacon mac ‘n cheese. If you need help packing, let us know.

• Stanne says:

Tried it last night ~ YUM!!! It was really really good. It could have used a little more bacon, but was quite delish.

• I’m glad I found this blog site, I couldnt get any information on this matter before. I also run a website and if you wish to ever interested in a little bit of guest writing for me please feel free to let me know, i’m always look for people to check out my webpage. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!

• Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Marion Pouliot says:

I have had Mac and cheese with bacon on top several times now and have not found anything to complain about. I am really going to try to make some at home but will still return to Pizza Hut for the real thing. My family and I think it is delish.

• Lavern Doung says:

It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.